Tuesday, February 10, 2009




I stopped at a couple of thrift stores after work today and this is what I found:

Queen size Down Comforter
Vera Bradley knock off Diaper bag that I'll use for a camera bag
2 picture frames
Pedi Paws dog nail trimmer
4 baby sleepers
1 jean jacket
1 snow suit
1 pair of 24m jeans
2 24m shirts
12 placesetting Oneida silverwear set

All of that stuff for only $25! My best friend Megan is due in June so the sleepers and jean jacket and snow suit are for her. The little Dino shirts and jeans are for Niko. I am going to use the Diaper bag for a camera bag because it has little padded pockets on the inside for my lenses and a place in the middle to put the camera. The down comforter is in great condition and it has a pretty sage green duvet cover over it. For $6 it was a steal! The flatware set was $5 and it is Oneida stainless steel. Not too shabby!

There are tons of thrift stores here. They all have pretty decent things but some can be overpriced. All in all I think I got some good deals today. Still no sewing machine though.

No comments:

Post a Comment